Monday 13 May 2013

HeartMap Retreat

The second HeartMap Retreat was held on Saturday 11 May 2013.  5 ladies joined us on Retreat, and it was an awesome day.  Despite the cold and windy weather, we were warm and comfortable, we enjoyed good food, and a beautiful day unfolded.
 
The greatest beauty was not the gorgeous botanical gardens or the beautiful cupcakes or the pretty crafts we made.  The greatest beauty came from the wisdom and love and kindness that each lady brought to the retreat.  They gave the gift of themselves.  My role was merely to birth the day as a midwife - to create a safe space and time for the ladies to slow down, to reconnect with their own hearts, and to listen to each other.  The craft projects merely kept our hands busy.  The real fire was in the conversations that flowed throughout the day. 
 
My special friend, Lynn helped me facilitate the day; I couldn't have done it without her.  Thank you my friend!
   
Lynn and I still looking fresh at 07h30 in the morning

Setting out the tools for the first craft project

 Cupcakes for morning tea
 
 

 

Gisi, Bridget, Adele, Tanya, Leonie and I
 

Leonie and Bridget



with Leonie

Tanya and Adele

Lynn makes Heart Cards

 
Gisi's gorgeous creations

With Tanya - she is a very creative lady!
 
Adele's beautiful Heart Cards
 
 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment